My name is Marianela Alvarado Murillo. I
study odontology I love odontology is my passion. I often read magazine of
odontology is very very interesting. I live in Heredia, my parents live in
Guanacaste. They are my life. I always go to the gym because it is very
important for my health. I like to dance folcklore, I like latin music but
I do not rock music. When I was a child, I played with my mother. I
am a humble person, I come of a rural zone. I am responsible, I hate being late
to class. I am a happy person.
This video is helping me to learn
vocabulary for example crowded, subway, caught, shared, thought also helping me
to improve the pronunciation of words. I like this song
is beautiful.
Hiroshima
Hiroshima was founded in 1589. In august 6th 1945 atomic bombing happened the
first. In Hiroshima died 120 000 about persons. People who suffered damage from
radiation have genetic problems. The launched bomb was called “little Boy”.
The Hiroshima national flower is adelfa,
because it was the first flower flourished after the explosion. The pilot Paul
Tibbets named the airplane “Enola Gay”. Hiroshima was devastated in minutes.
Hiroshima city was destroyed almost completely. Last year was the 68
anniversary of the atomic bomb in Hiroshima.
My
presentation
I need more vocabulary and better pronunciation. I need to lose the fear when I am going speak. When I started the class, I knew almost English. Learn English is a goal to me.
This worksheet is helping me to learn
irregular verbs in past simple and past participle. I feel happy because I have
learned almost all irregular verbs.
This type of reading is helping me learn
vocabulary for example announced, engagement, raised, shook, hugged and also
identify the verbs in simple past.
This type of reading is helping me learn
vocabulary for example wake, sits and verbs, also identify present
simple. People should always start learning English for the most basic.
.jpg)
These
images are helping me learn vocabulary for example fresh, smart, cheap,
expensive, successful, and also I create comparative and superlative sentences.
I can also use the sensory verbs.
For example:
The apple is redder than orange.
The car new is more expensive than car
old.
The boy on the right is the happiest of
all.
These
videos are helping me to bolster lessons each week also improve
pronunciation. The perfect present is one of the tenses I have had to
study more, because it I have had difficulty understanding it well.
The motor
cross extreme sport
Motor cross is more
interesting than bike cross. Motor cross is more expensive than swimming. The
bike cross is newer than motor cross. However the motor cross is more
extroverted than bike cross. I usually go to see motor cross because it more
exciting than bike cross.
Lobito Fonseca has been
the best motorcycle rider in Costa Rica. Bike cross is the most boring for me,
I don’t like. Furthermore motor cross is the best extreme sport because it
needs skill. Motor cross is the most dangerous sport because it needs the
ornamentation to care of your the physical integrity. Motor cross is the
hardest of extreme sports.

These
pictures are helping me to use (used to) and use the vocabulary I have been
learning in class. Furthermore use pictures to make predictions using the
"will".
For example:
When I was a child, I used to eat melon
and kiwi.
They used to walk in the morning all day.
I didn't use to eat fruits last years.
In 2017 I will have my degree.
In 2025 people won't eat fruits on
the other hand will continue eating fast food.
Island San Lucas
Island San Lucas is a place to reflect about life. It
is a place surrounded by nature for example trees, insects. Island San Lucas
had too many inmates last years. However nowadays the Island San Lucas has not
inmates. It is a beautiful place in order to walk and run.
If government invests in hotels, restaurants or
something like that, many people will visit Island San Lucas. Island San Lucas
has too many animals. This place is too recognized in Costa Rica because of its
history. On the other hand one of the most important things is the history of
the blood woman. People should visit this Island on vacations.
Gerunds and infinitives
http://www.curso-ingles.com/gramatica-inglesa/gerundio.php
This website I is helping me learn vocabulary and a better understanding about gerunds infinitives. However, you can use all tenses verbals.
Vocabulary for example:
Gerunds: Enjoy, imagine, consider, like, miss, etc.
Infinitives: hope, decide, promise, prefer, offer, etc.
My mother enjoys walking in the mornings.
My friend has avoided drinking beer for years.
I like to eat vegetables and fruits all days.
They decided to share her lunch with her at work.
In this video you can better understand how the structure is too and enough, for me it is difficult to identify between an adjective and a noun. For example:
Adjectives: short, expensive, confused, stressed out etc.
My sister is too short for him.
This car is too expensive for her.
Nouns: problems, tomatoes, tall, big, etc.
I have enough tomatoes to prepare a salad.
She is tall enough to play basketball.
Physical appearance
First
nowadays society has changed compared to years ago because people are based on
material and physical appearance. On the other hand, people pretend to have a
different physical look today for example the way they dress in order to
attract the gaze of others. Women usually try to lose weight to look thinner
using makeup, earrings and men want to look more muscular. Some use steroids.
Furthermore, physical appearance in society on how much people spend in
clothing and often people are something else and are not what they appear.
Nowadays people go to gyms aesthetic nutritionists to change their physical
appearance.
However, these changes make people become anorexic or face different
diseases. It is important that society makes awareness that physical appearance
is good but not too much because this can lead people to have ambitions and all
the material things. Over the years the society has evolved so that piercings
and tattoos have become more than fashion. However, clothing is important
especially in some jobs in the different cities. In conclusion, physical
appearance will change all the time.
Reflexion
When you started the course I was afraid because I knew very little English. However I have a new goal, learn English because nowadays English is a great opportunity. For me it is a little difficult devote full time to study English by my profession. However try to do my best to win the course, I consider myself a responsible person. The hardest thing has been talk in front of my classmates because I am afraid to speak wrong, I am aware that I have uploaded my English level, I have learned more grammar and vocabulary. Thank you teacher for his teaching.





No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario